Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Prepare for SMS Gateway ?

I've got a sms from my friend Budi yesterday. This sms order me to make a sms gateway to serve information about disaster at one location.

Now i do prepare everything to make it. I have N3315 with data cable, GNU/Linux OS, Apache, Mysql, Php, and maybe i wanna use gammu for sms gateway.

Just make modification at php and mysql to make all function work as required. I have 2 week to try it and I will write at this blog 'howto make a sms gateway' if it's work. Insya Allah. Doa'kan ya ... :)

Sorry if my English is bad ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMS Gatewaynya buat apa akh? Kok masih belum jelas yah?

Anonymous said...

Saya juga pernah buat, dengan SMS angine yg sama pake gammu, juga pada bulan yang sama, siapa tau kita bisa sharing.
salam

Anonymous said...

akh...proyeknya yang ini dah jadi lom?! ana pengen belajar. mohon petunjuk teknis aplikasinya semacam apa?! jazakumullah. mohon kirim ke joqowo [at] yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...